Sunday 27 May 2012

Letterbox Love (3) + (4)

Letterbox Love is a meme hosted by Lynsey @ Narratively Speaking, where bloggers in the UK can showcase the books they received during the week.


Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted at all in a couple of weeks, and I'm sorry for that. More exams are coming up, and I honestly don't think I can run this blog and do my schoolwork and revision at the same time, so I'm going on a break from the blog again. I don't know when I'll be back exactly, but hopefully by the start of the summer holidays. To others who are also doing exams: Good luck! Here's what I got over the past 2 weeks:


Won:

Soul Beach by Kate Harrison (Thanks to Vivenne @ Serendipity Reviews!)

Bought:

Endless Summer (The Boys Next Door #1-2) by Jennifer Echols 

I also just came back from Bluewater, where I was supposed to go to the Waterstone's Cassandra Clare book signing. I got there only to find out that she'd canceled due to illness. Disappointed that I didn't get to meet her, but I hope she gets well soon!

I'll see you all soon, and I hope you've had a great weekend (especially since the weather's been incredibly nice lately in the UK)!

3 comments:

  1. Ah good luck for your exams! My exams start tomorrow *eeek!*
    Aww shame you didn't get to meet Cassandra Clare, now THAT would have been REALLY awesome!
    Yes, I know right, the weather's been abnormally nice for England - I've been skipping around in t shirts and shorts feeling like I'm on holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, good luck with yours! I know, I was really looking forward to meeting her all week, but I guess it can't be helped. Hopefully this weather lasts all summer! :)

      Delete
  2. You received some great books! I really need to read some of Jennifer Echols' books. They seem awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete