Sunday 29 April 2012

In My Mailbox (20) and (21)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Despite recent events and all the drama, I'm going to continue to support this meme.

Hi, everyone! I have two IMMs to give you today (sorry that they're so late, I was busy obsessing over Avatar: Legend of Korra on Tumblr) and I'm really pleased with my book hauls.


Won:

Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Thanks to Valerie @ Stuck in Books!)
Signed SLIDE postcard (not pictured, thanks to Jill Hathaway!)

Bought:

When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum

So like I said, I'm really pleased with what I got over the past two weeks and I can't wait to read them all. I'm especially excited about Until I Die because Die For Me was one of my favourite 2011 reads, and I may have done some jumping up and down when Half-Blood arrived...

What's in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have Half-Blood on my Kindle and haven't read it yet -__- I really need to! I want to read UNTIL I DIE as well, since I loved Die For Me! Great haul this week! Here's mine: http://thedancingreaderreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/weekly-book-haul-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got all AMAZING books this past two weeks! I especially want to read When You Were Mine, 172 Hours On the Moon and The DUFF!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I need to get my hands on until I die as die for me was a great read :)

    Enjoy reading!

    My mailbox - http://thewildreader.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/my-wild-shelf-1.html

    Tasnin

    ReplyDelete