Wednesday 25 January 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (6)

Make sure to get to the bottom of this post for an important announcement!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, where we talk about the books that we are eagerly anticipating.

Rebel Heart (Dust Lands #2) by Moira Young
To be published on 30th October 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry


The Tonton have been defeated. Lugh has been rescued.
The heartstone has brought Saba and Jack together.
Now, Saba and her family head west to meet him and start a new life. All should be well.
But shadows of the dead are stalking Saba.
And another kind of shadow is creeping over the dustlands.
Then a messenger shows up.
With news of Jack.

Oh boy, this cover. How I love it so. That sypnosis is also really vague but anything that involves seeing Jack again under an unusual circumstance has sold me! Blood Red Road was really good, and I can't wait to see all the characters again.

So, you may have noticed that I haven't yet posted a review this week, and this blog is being filled with memes. That's not really my fault. I've had to take 4 tests so far this week (3 yesterday and 1 today, a big one) and basically tests and exams are swallowing me whole. On top of that, I am a quivering bundle of nerves to say the least and I haven't had any time to read. I haven't even reached 100 pages in Enclave yet. I basically just wanted to say that there probably isn't going to be a review posted this week, although I might finish by Sunday if I'm lucky. Sorry people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment