Sunday 22 January 2012

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren; in this post we talk about the books we have received this week either through buying them, borrowing them, etc.

Links lead to Goodreads.


One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
I saw the trailer for the film, which is coming out at the end of February and I was immediately interested in the book as the trailer was hilarious. It stars Katherine Heigl as Stephanie Plum, one of my favourite actresses!



I loved Heist Society, and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into her Gallagher Girls series!


Switched by Amanda Hocking
I've been seeing this around a lot lately, so I'm reading it for myself.

Really looking forward to reading all of these. What did you get this week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment