Tuesday 27 December 2011

In My Mailbox (4): Christmas Edition!

An IMM, as promised to make up for the one I missed. These are the books I got for Christmas and 3 of these books I bought yesterday. There's too many here to include pictures so I'm going to list them and include links to Goodreads. In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at thestorysiren.com.

Hourglass by Myra McEntire
I have been waiting forever to read this.
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I know, I know, how could I not have read this already?!
This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel
This book's cover is swoon-worthy. I love it.
The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris
Not sure if this qualifies as a review book; I'll have a look to see if I can but the likelihood is that I probably won't review it.
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
So much hype over this one. Let's see if it lives up to it.
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
Catching Jordan by Miranda Keanelly
I can't wait to start this one!
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
It's John Green. Need I say more?
The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
*fangirling*
Night School by Christi Daugherty
Dark Parties by Sara Grant

1 comment:

  1. Wowww you bought awesome books! I've had This Dark Endeavour and Anna and the French Kiss on me shelves for sooo long, I really need to read them soon! I just finished Night School a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it :). Will get cracking on Zombie Blondes when I get a chance!x

    ReplyDelete