Sunday 20 November 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at www.thestorysiren.com. Here are all the books I managed to buy this weekend and last weekend (I always buy my books because I love the smell of new books and I start thinking about germs (I'm a bit of a germ freak) when I pick up library books). I usually buy 2 books a week if I go out so this is pretty standard for me. I've had a good couple of weeks book-wise.


Crossed (UK paperback) by Ally Condie
I loved loved loved Matched, can't wait to see what happens next!
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong (editors)
This book features stories from top YA writers such as Rachel Caine, Claudia Gray, Ally Condie, Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl and more, all with the common theme of journeys; sounds interesting.
Heist Society (Signed UK paperback) by Ally Carter
Ally Carter was at the Bluewater branch of UK book retailer Waterstones a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't go because it was during a school day :( Luckily, Waterstones had her sign a few copies of Heist Society for sale and I got my hands on a signed copy; made my week!
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I've heard nothing but good things about this book, so I'm giving it a go!

Really looking forward to reading all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment